This is a research project which tries to answer the following questions:
1. At blind schools, what is the access that children have to audio resources.
2. Given this access, what is the utilisation - that is, how many children actually use the resources they have access to.
3. What is the cause of this utilisation? (whether high or low)
4. How do they actually use audio resources? What need is met (or what need would they like to meet) using audio resources.
5. What can we do, if anything, to improve awareness about, and usage of audio resources among the blind.
If any of you is interested in a project of this kind, and would like to guide the project team (students from IIM Cal - remote guidance only. no travel required), please do let me know. We really need collaboration on this project.