Thursday, November 15, 2018

People’s zest for Read fest at KPMG



The Read fest at KPMG Cyber city, Gurugram is one of its kind experience.


It was really amazing to see people coming up with overwhelming zeal and interest to contribute for the recording. First and foremost I would like to acknowledge the support provided by Ms. Neelima Chakara in listening to this idea for rollout at KPMG and then working with us alongside her internal organization’s management to get all requisite internal approvals for this event and ensuring that all logistics are in place to ensure seamless rollout. And she achieved all this including rollout in just under two weeks.

“Huge thanks to her”


During the event, we were supported by one of the employee of KPMG: Ms Akansha Bawa. It was due to her assistance the event went smoothly.



I and Nidhi Ma’am coordinated the recording sessions and were simultaneously guiding the people with their queries. The memorable moments we had with the people is the reason we felt very happy and cheerful after the event.



I remember one conversation I had with one of the person who volunteered. He asked a humorous question after the recording completed, “Where do you work?”
The question instilled pride and happiness in me at the same time.
I told him that I’m still a student. I study in class 12 and I have been volunteering for Esha for a year.


It was indeed a very wonderful experience of working with professional people at KPMG.


Thanks a lot to Nidhi Ma’am for all her guidance and People of KPMG for the success of the event!!

No comments: