This update has content from:
1. Moody's Analytics Read Fest
2. Individual Volunteers: Smt. Varsha Jain, Nandini Sivakumar, Hema Lumba
3. Some earlier content from Copal Amba that we discovered in the Audit process
The following are the notable additions in this update:
1. Smt. Malti Joshi's Hindi stories have been added for the first time. Special thanks to Varsha mam for recording these stories and also reaching out to the author herself for more stories to be added to the library.
2. The Secret Garden - someone donated this long ago but it was omitted in cataloguing. It came up in the audit process. Its a lovely recording.
3. Feluda by Satyajit Ray - I have wanted to record Feluda for children for the longest time, but only succeeded now, thanks to Moody's Analytics. For anyone who wants to record more Feluda, please see what we have under English, and feel free to record anything else. Feluda in other languages most welcome and very required.
We hope you enjoy the update.
The next update is likely to take some time because we are in the process of auditing the catalog against every single Read Fest ever conducted to find files that should have been catalogued but weren't (we have found 250 such files so far) , files that are duplicates in the catalog (same file, different name) et al.
We are also trying to get someone to create a new UX, which retains the simplicity of the current structure but also makes it more current (this interface is now 7 years old)
Wish us luck!
|The Online Library now has 6366 files in 21 Indian languages|