Sunday, July 22, 2012

Feedback on the Copal Partners Staged Encounters

Syed Ayaz Mehndi
Life is a gift, and we sometimes take it for granted. We are displeased with what we have and always wish for more. I think if we stop and thing and look around us, there are so many people in the world who are not only poor but have some kind of disability.

Vision is n ability which is so important and this workshop helped me thing about it, again, in between my materialistic life. Thanks so much. The interaction was great. Keep up

Upendra Bhatt
It was a great experience for me, with lot of fun. Drishti is doing a great job. I wish them success in future.

Neha Narang
I would like to thank esha Braille and AICB for giving us the opportunity to be a part of this program. This was really an eye opener. I feel we all are really lucky that we can see. Now I can feel that it would actually be difficult if we have to feel how these people feel. Their pain can not be felt, cannot be imagined. Just in 5 minutes we felt so much of pain in finding each other. Everything was blank. It is seriously a pain. Thanks a lot again. Feel lucky that I could join.

No comments: